"Blaine E. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 12:28:03 -0600
1)  does Listserv care about case-sensitivity in the filter lines (i.e.:
User that subscribes is: [log in to unmask], filter line reads:

2)  If a user on the filter list tries to subscribe, he/she gets a message
line back, etc.  Is their a way to notify the listowner when a failed
subscription request is received?

3)  If you've got a user you want to block from Netcom, do you block
both [log in to unmask] AND [log in to unmask] ("ix" is the netcruiser
software, I believe?)  Are their any other sites that have similar
situations?

Thanks for all your help...hope I haven't taxed too many brains on a
monday morning (assuming that is when you read this...)

Blaine
Owner - Grunge-L
Co-Owner - Mud-L