"Bill Edwards, Columbus College, Georgia" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 May 1994 11:48:01 EST
Paul asks what is the best procedure for dealing with mischievous
requests for assistance.

I forward the "request message" to the affected address with a
note that I have acted on the request. After getting burned by
a couple of "unattended computer" problems, I learned that this
procedure saves me the trouble of defending myself from irate
victims. It has worked for me. Given the few requests for
assistance I receive, the extra time required to forward is
time well spent.

Best wishes, Bill

Listowner, UGA HUMOR list <[log in to unmask]>