Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 10:17:51 EST
Now that I've engaged the option to send non-subsciber posts to me, a
new problem has arisen.

There is at least one internet provider, MCS.COM in Chicago, which switches
nodes, apparently at whim.  Users logging into the system don't know
whether they will be [log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask] (they have
about 5 of these, all named after planets).

Is there any way around this, short of subscribing all manifestations of
a particular user?  I don't suppose one could use:  User@*mcs.com  :)

Thanks.
Bob Kosovsky
Student, PhD Program in Music                   Librarian
Graduate Center                                 Music Division
City University of New York                     The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]                        [log in to unmask]
                 Listowner, [log in to unmask]
                 Administrivia to:  [log in to unmask]
- -------My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions-------