Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 13:04:15 -0800
On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Eric L. Walters wrote:

> I'm still trying to find out about using Eudora in terms of the
> "resent-from" header when editing moderated lists. Does anyone have any
> info? I've looked up the ftp that was provided in discussions on lstown-l
> back in mid-95 without success.
>
> Eric Walters

If you are looking for the Eudora patch that works to add resent-from
lines for the *mac* version - last time I checked, it was available from
the manufaturer - and especially for downloading on their home page. For
windows - no patch was available as of 3 months ago, and I was unable to
find anyone trying to write one. I expressed a desire to the manufacturer
to have this made available, and explained how useless eudora was for my
purposes lacking this capacity, and they said that was nice and they'd
think about it. Oh well....best in your search..

Sylvie McGee
seattle wa