Randy McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:07:29 -0500
> Also, how can I try to find out who is the member doing it, so I can delete
> them from the list?  Naturally, so far no one has owned up to it.  On the
> gardenerscorner website, I did find a contact address at
> http://www.gardenerscorner.org/about.htm.  The address is quantz.com.  I
> just checked, and I do have two members who subscribed with a quantz
> address, both on April 24 2006, and the website says "initial site
> development" was May 23, 2006.

The site domain is registered to an Alan Ambrose, with an e-mail
address of [log in to unmask]  He's listed as the
Administrator of the site.  He's also listed as the owner,
administrator and technical contact for the quantz.com domain.

If he's registered on your list, you've got your suspect... I'd boot the
other person registered from quantz.com as well, as it's obviously a
small programming company ( www.quantz.com ), so they're likely
in cahoots. It's not like you're going to accidentally delete the
account of a totally innocent person.
Randy McCall
Victim Assistance Online
http://www.vaonline.org/