Kevin Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:01:53 -1000
Hi!
I've about given up on solving this one, but maybe someone on the list has a
new idea.

I maintain my subscribers using the web interface in 1.8e.  My problem is
that when I change subscription options for someone (non-quietly) the
acknowledgement note sent to me and the subscriber drops my last name and
substitutes my e-mail domain except for the ".com"

Ex: My name is Kevin Doyle. My e-mail address is [log in to unmask] This is
the name in the list header. But if I update subscriptions etc. the
acknowledge sent to the user says that Kevin Gilwell  (not Kevin Doyle) has
updated the options.
I've checked the list header and it lists Kevin Doyle as the owner. I've
checked my browser Autofill and profile, I've checked my e-mail program and
the outgoing e-mail headers are correct.  I even deleted all my cookies from
my browser.

Any ideas on how to fix it would be appreciated.

One other question - is there a method to number the messages in the daily
digest to match the table of contents? I couldn't find anything in the
manual to indicate this is supported, (though Yahoo and other lists seem to
do this).  Some subscribers are asking if we can implement this, but I
haven't been able to figure out to configure the digest to do this (if it's
supported at all).

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kevin Doyle
Patch-l