Dennis Newson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 May 2002 06:37:21 +0200
With two other people I run a small list of 350 subcribers. At the
moment we moderate all new applications for membership but want to
make this an automatic procedure with confirmation from the
applicant. So far, so good - we know that is possible.

We have a practice, though, of sending out 7 introductory messages to
each new applicant over a period of 10 days. At the moment this is
done manually.

Is it possible to automatize this procedure - i.e. confirmation by an
applicant for membership would trigger off the sending of 7 different
messages over a set period of time?

Dennis

Dennis Newson (retired)
formerly at the University of Osnabrueck, Germany
List Manager CETEFL-L