Lee Komito <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 11:34:40 +0100
I know this question has been answered before, but I can't think of
a search command that would isolate the answer.....

how does one find the nearest available listserv site, so as to reduce
traffic when getting students to do global listserv queries?

thanks,

Lee Komito                       Internet: [log in to unmask]
Dept of Sociology                CREN/Bitnet/Earn: lkomito@irlearn
University College, Dublin       phone: +353 1 706-7106
Belfield, Dublin 4; Ireland      Fax: +353 1 269-4409

P.S. -- I know that my site happens to have a listserv -- I am talking
about another site, that does not even have a bitnet/earn alias.