Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:37:13 -0800
Peg N McCuaig <[log in to unmask]> wrote
> At 12:00 AM +0100 1/6/97, Automatic digest processor wrote:
> >I'm not sure you  realize this,
> >but Jim is getting nothing but hate  mail and complaints for a service he
> >has been providing for the community's  benefit for years. How often have
> >you seen a kind word directed his way?
>
> Hopefully [log in to unmask] (aka [log in to unmask]) will have many
> kind words sent his way.

Yes! Praise him ... I would have a revolution on the list in the NetNews
was to be taken off. So many users prefer News reader over mailbox
constraints, for many of them that is the only way they can keep up with
the 60-80 msgs a day average from the list. (That also mean they have to
put up with NNTP unpredictability but that's another story :-)

Thanks to Jim and those that keep the American U gateway alive ...

You have at least a few hundred fans on my list !

PS if you understand French:
Un gros merci du fond du coeur!
and Big thanks from the bottom of our hearts! if you don't understand
it.

--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L
writing from Drummondville, Quebec.