Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:21:35 -0600
> > I had a professor, who uses WebCT, contact me with a question about
> > navigating WebCT without using a mouse.  He has a student who is
> > visually impaired, and this student is using voice assisted software to

I've never had a mouse, so I do it with the keyboard.  I don't know
if this will help as I use lynx, a unix system, but basically use the
up and down arrow keys to move through the hperlinks without opening
them (hope the "reader" reports the color of the links, they always
contrast) and the right and left arrows to, repectively, open and close
links.  Can also use return/enter to open a link, but you need the left
arrow to close.  Page down with space bar, page up with ^-

Douglas