"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:42:00 EST
In a message dated 12/9/2003 8:03:25 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> One other parm that you might consider:
>
> SIZELIM=
>
> On many of my lists, 250 is more than adequate -- it cuts down on
> needless cascaded quotes and accidental forwards of other unrelated

Agreed,

We use this size limit without banning attachments as it permits us to limit
overall size yet permits attachments subject to that size.

For example, if someone wants to send an Adobe PDF file or some other matter
that would be inconvenient to embed directly to the email, the attachment may
be the best mechanism.

Stan