Diane Oerly <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 16:02:18 CST
Following last night's forced update to version 1.7F of LISTSERV, we now
are receiving complaints from users who have "lost the ability to see
where their mail is coming from".  We use RiceMail.  Until last night, users
could see the name of the listserv, now all they can see is OWNER- and the
first two characters of the listname.
  They'd like to know if there is a way to change it back so they can tell
where their mail is coming from.  Prefacing everything with OWNER- costs them
the ability to process their mail efficiently.

P.S. I fully expect to be criticized and demeaned for asking a question,
particularly if Eric Thomas decides to respond. That seems to be the norm
on this list, but helping our users means more to me than your put-downs.

Diane Oerly  ([log in to unmask])
User laison for LISTSERV, email, etc
University of Missouri-Columbia

  DIANE OERLY         [log in to unmask]
   ADDRESS: 204 HEINKEL  UNIV OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA   COLUMBIA, MO 65202
    PHONE:   (314) 882-5770