Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:03:07 -0400
At 00:22 06/23/2002 Sunday, Stan Horwitz wrote:

 >The list has new "Renewal" keyword in its header, but it does have
 >"* Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(5)" included in its header.
 >
 >Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue will be appreciated.
End Reply

I had the same sort of problem -- I even e-mailed the postmaster at the
"bouncing" site who never responded.  In desperation I updated the list
definition:

Auto-Delete= NO

for one day (remembering the previous options).

Fortunately, this worked just dandy on one of the returned emails.

Alternatively you could do passive probing, or an administrative e-mai
via LISTSERV Distribute MAIL job.

Dear Fellow listname Recipients:

Due to a list problem, we the list-owners are distributing this
administrative message in order to clean up some old
subscriptions.  Kindly do NOT reply to this message unless you no longer
want to be subscribed or have other list issues.

(...)