Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:33:58 -0400
Hi. I am having a problem with the probe function. I co-own LACTNET, at
Ummed. We are a large list of 1300+.  I have set up a rotating list probe of
four messages, and stored them in my mailtpl file. I am noticing that only
one message gets sent out on a routine basis. My header has the following line:

*  Renewal=  11-Daily,Probe

Here is the Mailtpl customized file.  Can anyone please let me know why only
one message would be sent, instead of each of the four rotating ones on a
regular basis? Thanks.Please reply privately and to this list. Kathleen Bruce
You can also get the Lactnet Mailtpl file from the listserv by doing a Get
Lactnet Mailtpl from [log in to unmask], if I have left out crucial
parts. Thanks.

>>> PROBE1 How to get more out of &LISTNAME
[signoff instructions]

.BB &DAYSEQ(4) = 1
.CE HOW TO SEARCH THE &LISTNAME ARCHIVES
[search instructions text  here]

.BB &DAYSEQ(4) = 2
.ce BASIC COMMANDS FOR USING &LISTNAME
[basic instructions text here]

.BB &DAYSEQ(4) = 3
.ce &LISTNAME ETIQUETTE
[etiquette text here]

.BB &DAYSEQ(4) = 4
.ce &LISTNAME Notes Regarding Address Changes for Your Server
[address change instructions here]

.FO OFF
KathleenB.  Bruce BSN, IBCLC [[log in to unmask]]
Kathleen G. Auerbach Ph.D, IBCLC [[log in to unmask]]
.FO ON
.EB
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html