"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 10:54:00 EST
> ...    The  path between WUVMD  and that server  is WUVMD ->  MIZZOU1 ->
>UICBIT2 ->  UGA -> PSUVM ->  L-Soft. The BITNET link  between UICBIT2 and
>UGA is currently  down with 744 files queued. Your  messages are probably
>part of that queue.

I sent the following from PSUVM to each LISTSERV site mentioned above:

To:      listserv at wuvmd, listserv at mizzou1, listserv at uicbit2
         listserv AT uga, listserv AT peach.ease.lsoft.com

THANKS
// EOF

Only UGA and PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM have responded.  A cursory
look shows that there is looping mail/file between UICBIT2
and MIZZOU1 and that link is now inactive

 From UICBIT2: Link
 From UICBIT2: Name     Status     Sending Receiving Queued Looping Held
 From UICBIT2: MIZZOU1  inactive         0         0    213       1    0

 From UICBIT2: Link                         Line
 From UICBIT2: Name     Status     Type     Addr LU Name  Queued
 From UICBIT2: MIZZOU1  inactive   VMNET    0750 MIZZOU1     215

UICBIT2 responsiveness (SMSG RSCS CMD UICBIT2) seems to be
"unpredictable" -- though it responded above a short time
ago, it is now INACTIVE.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                "I get paid by the millisecond"

cc: TECHINFO and MAILER contacts