Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 22:11:43 -0500
On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Peter Laws wrote:

> So ... as responsible listowners, maybe we should capture a review of our
> lists, submit them to the above address, and demand they be removed ...
> :-)

And... as shadowy anonymous John Smiths, maybe they will keep your list,
ignore your request, and add these wonderful new addresses to their 3
million.  That's one reason I am reluctant to write and ask them to remove
even my own address... It may just generate another address for their
list.

Cheers

Mark Hunnibell                  Email: [log in to unmask]
KIDLINK Gopher/WWW Coordinator  http://www.connix.com/~markh/index.html