Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:49:33 -0700
At 10:55 AM 11/22/98 -0500, Roger Fajman wrote:
>We would like to have the ability for the list owner to specify
>automatic pruning of archives.

Would seem to me that that is an ideal thing to use a script for.  Maybe
someone on the list already has one for that very purpose.   Every week
delete the oldest week you have.   (or month or whatever)   Once started,
should be automatic.  On NT there are utilities already available that
could schedule this.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/