Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:27:44 -0800

>Hopefully not. If you DO find a way to do this, you will be spamming them!

Actually, I need to do something of the sort as well, and it has nothing to
do with spamming!  Our lists are set up for subscription by owner, and I
maintain a concurrent database that allows me to keep track of our 13,000+
subscribers, the topics they wish to receive, etc.  When they unsubscribe
themselves it wreaks havoc with this system.  I'm not trying to force them
to stay on the lists -- I'm happy to unsubscribe them myself if need be.
Even better, I'd like to get some sort of a daily report stating "the
following users have unsubscribed from xxxx list".  Is there any way to do
this?

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily