Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:45:17 -0800
Bon Matin again,

Just tought I'd share this with other newbie owners...

When you send several command messages in order to quickly
identify them on reception, you can include the line:
//JobDesc JOB
as the firstline, the output message subject will then read:
Ouput of your job "JobDEsc" instead of
Ouput of your job "YourUserName"
Making it easier to search for a specific one without searching
all the message.

I use this when I issue a Query FOR and I wanted to keep it in reference
for a while such as
//UnderReview JOB
Q LIST WITH REVIEW FOR *@*

Sadly it does not work with DATABASE commands that always have some
fixed description DATABASE OUTPUT at Brown and LSTOWN-L POSTINGS at
SUNET

C U !
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L