Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:51:57 -0500
On: Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:38:52AM -0600,Anderson, Christel Wrote:

} I received a message from a subscriber that the list is being held. (Our
} list is medium security and requires moderate approval prior to
} posting.) I'm not showing any messages in the moderator que. I am happy
} to issue a "free list" command but what exactly happens?
}
} 1.     Do all messages then go to moderator/que for approval?
}
} 2.     Or just released to the list?

I believe (but not absolutely sure) that they would go to the moderator.

But why was the list held?  One possibility is a disk error on the
host.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67