Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:32:28 -0400
On 29 Aug 2006 at 15:17, Christine Quiriy wrote:

> But perhaps this is already possible? By merely making the change and
> forwarding the message to the list, as long as my mail program
> supports "Resent-" fields?

Yes, you should be able to do that with a "REVIEWed" message too.
Does your mail client let you open up the message that is inside the
approval message? If so, you can edit it and forward it back to the
list to your heart's content. Then you can either "reject" the
original or just let the approval expire.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp