"Hugh W. Jarvis" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:11:28 -0500
On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Brolin, Maria wrote:

> I've seen listserv sites that have the possibility to manage
> lists from a www interface (same interface as the archives).
> How do I get this function for my lists?

You might want to take a look at a Web page that John Jordan
<[log in to unmask]> set up here at UB. It uses Javascript and you
might be able to borrow it from him!

http://wings.buffalo.edu/student-life/public-safety/listserv.html

Cheers,
        Hugh

- - - - - - - Hugh [log in to unmask] - - - - - - - - -
 ...tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to reply and
 remove all doubt...  (oops!)    http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hjarvis
    -  unabashed rampant empiricist & geological opportunist  -