Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:22:00 -0600
Hi.  I know that CataList is updated automagically every day or so, and
that is fine.  However, it doesn't seem to remove items in any automatic
way.

The case in point is lists that were on idbsu.idbsu.edu.  All lists on that
server were set to forward to the new server, listserv.idbsu.edu late in
January.  On September 8, a week ago, the LISTSERV software account was set
to "nolog" on the idbsu.idbsu.edu box, as were the accounts for Mailer and
MailBook.  As far as I can tell, no mail is getting into or out of that
machine.

So, do I need to do something else to get CataList to remove all entries
for idbsu.idbsu.edu?

Thanks

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/