Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:42:58 -0600
On 29 Jan 2003, at 14:50, Pete Weiss wrote:

> >any today.  Is it possible that AOL has added something new to their
> >spam filters that is being triggered by some key word or phrase in
> >your list's messages?
>
> Yes, I've had them sporadically before, but never a "rash" on
> different lists, on different LISTSERV hosts, and different userids
> *all* in the same 24-h period.

AOL 8 :(  if someone filters a subscriber out.. the program sends that
stupid message instead of just filtering the post.  The only way to stop it is
to have the subscriber remove ALL other subscribers from his/her filter ..
or use a different email program.. yahoo or something.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]