"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Dec 1992 08:51:16 EST
I'll bet the answer to number 1, why is the reply supposed to go to some
mythical site MYNAMES, is because someone goofed when they upgraded LISTSERV
on INDYCMS.  I've noticed that the copies I get back of notifications from
my two lists on INDYCMS have the same problem.  I've just been ignoring it
because I thought it was some sort of glitch in MY copies.

Answer to number 2 is beyond my scope.  *grin*

PS, I also sent my CONFIRM to LISTSERV@INDYCMS and it worked fine.

Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:      [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]