Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:45:06 +0000
I understand that some of you have actually gotten replies from
[log in to unmask] You must be blessed.

Two months ago I finally had to block someone from the GARDENS list --
the only time this has ever happened -- after repeated messages to abuse
got no reply at all. Now that same person is back under various aliases
harrassing the group and individual members. Again no response from
abuse.

I have learned that an AOL member can, with a few keystrokes, set up an
alias address on their basic account and close it with equal ease. This
member is setting up new addresses, flaming, and immediately closing the
alias and lurking under yet another name. Is there some way to block an
account, regardless of the name they are using, without blocking all AOL
users with *@aol.com?
Duane Campbell

When I die and go to Hell, at least I can keep my same ISP