"Castiglione, Andrew P. -ND" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:46:47 -0800
Hi!

I have a question or better yet a theory!

If one was the owner of a list;  ABC-L for example the Super List, and you
wanted a sub list.

Would the use of TOPICS, be the Sub List handler for this?

The Sub List could be;  TALK: ,  JOKES: , AIR: , etc...

Then the Subscriber could subscribe to or listen ONLY too,  TALK: , AIR: and
then would not be
listening to JOKES: I'm I Correct, in my thinking of this? Would you also
have two different
channels of  OTHER & ALL which would be the default for the List Owner to
listen too, if the
post to the list did not have the Correct TOPIC. The Owner then could repost
with the correct TOPIC for
the Sub List Filter to work. With that in mind could you or me as the Owner
of the list could setup
a restricted use of who got to listen to what?

OR,

Is it totally different and I am missing something here?

Thanks!

Andy Castiglione