Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 19:59:25 -0400
Bruno Tersago <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Some user on Juno was using our mail server to relay spam. Maybe
>juno.com has been blocked from several services? We've been taking
>the necessary precautions ourselves....

Are you sure? This is what the Juno postmaster has to say about this:

System Administrators: note that the Juno client does not provide
members with TCP/IP.  As a result, it is not possible for Juno
users to access Web sites through Juno or to select an alternate
SMTP server from which to send their mail.  Thus, mail which
contains an @juno.com "From:" line but which was routed through
non-Juno SMTP servers most likely did not actually originate from our
domain.