Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:07:34 -0400
You're right.  Having the IP alone probably wont help unless it was on
your network.

You might just have to let this slide.

---

Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me.  - Ogden Nash

William Brown
Email/Internet Services
Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285

Wes Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
05/20/2003 03:45 PM
Please respond to LISTSERV list owners' forum