Wed, 7 Jan 1998 07:52:59 GMT
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:43:55 -0700, in message:
<[log in to unmask]>, Ben Parker
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 19:42:51 GMT, Dromio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >        You have got quite a large number of that so called minority
> >on this list, I too use pine and I know of at least one other person
> >on this list that uses pine.  People who have access to pine on their
> >local machine seem to use it in prefrence to almost any other mail
> >reader, yes I realise that this is going out on Agent, but I prefer
> >pine for most things, just that this account is a ppp account and I
> >don't want to get my mail mixed up between accounts...
>
> Yeah another fan of Agent!

        I like Agent because it doesn't pretend to be something that
it is not.  It does NOT suport (directly) HTML mail, it does not
pretend to be a web-browser.  Mind you I preffer Pine to Agent,
despite the fact that Agent is a really great browser, and has MANY
features that Pine does not, one feature that it does not have is it
will not run on my Linux box, and it also will not run in text mode (I
guess those are two features).

> I used to use Pine a lot.  I even used and liked PC Pine, but now I find I
> prefer Agent the best.  If only Forte would incorporate the 'Personality'
> feature from Eudora I'd be really happy!  supporting IMAP wouldn't bee too bad
> either...

        Personality feature?  As my experience with Eudora (light),
was not particularly my favorate, or even one of my better experiences
with a mail reader I must say that I know nothing about the
personality feature...

                                        Jason Rasku

--
Intrested in hand made textiles and more?
Visit <http://kootweb.com/trillium/trrasku/trrasku.html>

One World, One People, One MadNation
<http://www.madnation.org>

ICQ 6375239