Cris Fuhrman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 05:30:02 +0100
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:23:13 -0600, Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>She's changed her ISP I think 3 times and each time has requested info on
their SPAM filters. Sorta speaks against it but...

Doing the digging yourself is the best way. This speaks highly for it:

She has GoDaddy as a registrar when I looked up her email domain. The email
servers are godaddy's (as shown in my previous post). Here's what their
support page says (https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/email.asp?se=%2B&ci=8973):

"Spam filtering. This smart technology identifies spam before it can become
a nuisance. And you can train it to learn and defeat new spam techniques as
you go."

Googling the domain name of that mail server will also show you that
GoDaddy's email servers reject mail from spammy IPs, as well as email coming
from dynamic IPs, etc. A lot of people have something to say about spam
filtering on those servers.

Try this out: http://www.google.ca/search?q=smtp.secureserver.net+reject