"Michael J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:54:53 -0500
        When I last renewed the company's Listserv license, I was told that
there was a new version or an updated version of Listserv that was about to
come out. Does anyone know more? Better yet, does anyone have it installed
and running? I am interested in upgrading but I want to make sure the new
version is "better" before I do. If you have it, what do you think of the
functionality and administration? Are there any new features? Anything you
have would be helpful as I am about to turn over my list administration
duties to someone new (and sadly will not be with you guys anymore.)

Thanks in advance....

Michael Reed