Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 11:16:33 -0700
At 10:58 AM 4/2/99 , you wrote:
>My own followup already.  Another member of this brand X list says that
>"listserve" can be used, as it is spelled differently.  I believe that
>again the Kimberly Clark folks would object to Kleenexx as well.  L-Soft??
>
>dan

Not that this is the opinion of LSOFT, but my own humble comment,
I would remind you of this situation:

The National Board of Realtors have a copyrighted trademark of:
     REALTOR
but, the term Realitor is a generic widely used for anyone selling
real estate.  I see a corollary here...

                    Bob Wright
         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org