Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Jul 1992 09:09:09 PDT
On Thu, 23 Jul 20:48 EDT, John Unsworth (Editors of PMC) <PMC@NCSUVM> wrote:
>I'm getting around to some long-needed list-maintenance, and I've noticed
>that all of my mail to subscribers at the Bitnet node UNOMA1 is bouncing.
>Is there an internet incarnation of this node?

If you enter the CMS command:
   TELL LISTSERV AT NCSUVM SHOW NODE UNOMA1
you get some information about this BITNET node, since NCSUVM is one of the
few LISTSERVs which has not updated to the Version 92.08 BITNET routing tables,
which happened to be the 1st set of tables which intentionally omitted UNOMA1!
(University of Nebraska at Omaha)
You'll have to ask 'Michael S. McMahon' <[log in to unmask]>
for specific details about Internet-equivalents for UNOMA1 and UNOMA2.