Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 May 1998 19:13:14 -0400
James,

        A couple of ideas to check out:

1) Is she subscribed?  Sounds crazy, but have you checked by doing a scan of
her address to see if the address is in the subscribers list?

2) If this is okay, have her do a post to the list and check to see if it
makes it.  What happens?

3) Is there any blocking being performed by the ISP, perhaps, due to
spamming?

Just some ideas.

Dan Frezza, SFO
Listowner of Assisi-L

> Hello everyone,
>
> One of my subscribers, who is [log in to unmask] is reporting that she hasn't
> had any mail from my list for quite a while.
>
> There are no errors reported on my list, and I can mail her directly with no
> reported problems.
>
> (We have probe activated).
>
> Any ideas where I can investigate?
>
> thanks in advance,
> James
> --
> James Chamier, Windows Developer, Microsoft Engineer, PC Troubleshooter Home
> - [log in to unmask] - http://www.chamier.demon.co.uk Work -
> [log in to unmask] - http://www.uk.ibm.com/services/ Fax - 0870 160
> 0810 - Mail my mobile - [log in to unmask]

Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
PGP -- An envelope for your email
PGP Public Key on Server