Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 01:15:52 +0200
On Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:34:50 EST Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> said:

>It shows up right after the  "Features" listing and right before the "To
>subscribe" blurb.  I scrolled right past  it twice before I  realized it
>myself. :)

I  wish there  were a  way  to clearly  mark  the enclosed  text, like  a
surrounding box or something, but, HTML being  what it is, <HR> is as far
as it goes. There's no margin control or anything like that. The only way
I could think  of was a floating-left  GIF of a vertical  bar (this being
already a non-standard  extension), but you'd have to know  the length of
the text. Or a table with a  border, but that looks ugly since there's no
way to control  the appearance of the border. Then  people wonder why the
publishers aren't all migrating to the web :-)

  Eric