JUDITH HOPKINS AT SUNY BUFFALO <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Nov 1993 21:19:33 -0500
I plan to gateway my list to Netnews and am in the process of soliciting
reactions from my current subscribers.  One person expressed concern
about the possible large increase of list traffic that might result.
The list currently has about 2300 subscribers (subscription has been
rising at a rate of 5% a month) and averages about 20 postings a day.

Those of you who provide access to your lists via Usenet News, what
impact, if any, did you find that the additional access method has
had on your list traffic?

Judith Hopkins                            VOICE: (716) 645-2796
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer
Central Technical Services                FAX:   (716) 645-5955
Lockwood Library Building
State University of New York at Buffalo   BITNET: ulcjh@ubvm (OR, ubvms)
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200             INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
          Listowner: AUTOCAT@UBVM or [log in to unmask]