Larry Krantz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:36:26 -0700
I manage a list that is currently running Listserv 16.0. Current
membership is 2,591 and the archives contain 128,264 postings.

It has come to my attention that there may be a problem when using
the Web interface to search the list archives. It appears that
searching with or without checking the "Complete Search" button
returns the exact same results but when the "Complete Search" button
is checked then an incorrect message count is returned.

Is this a known issue and if so can it be rectified by a list owner?
Thanks to anyone who might be able to assist.

All my best,
Larry Krantz
http://www.larrykrantz.com