Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 May 2003 20:32:47 -0400
On: Sat, May 31, 2003 at 04:48:37PM -0400,Stan V. Smith Wrote:

} Folks
}
} We are starting up a listserv for several thousand alumni and some
} subscription request seem to go into the ether with no confirmation email sent back.
} Here is one, for example.  Since the subscriber was having problems, we asked
} her to cc our two tekhelp people (I am one).  I did get the email, copied below.
}
}
} Ca you suggest reasons why this subscription was ignored by listserv?
}
} Thanks
}
} Stan