Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:36:07 -0700
I just received the request below for help from one of the subscribers to
MEDLAB-L. He is a long-time subscriber to the list and fairly computer
literate. Any ideas what could have caused this?
Thanks, Pat
-----------------------------
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 11:05:57 +0500 (EST)
From: marc yergin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: A Lot of Messages

Pat -
  This morning I "opened" my mail to 180 (I say again, 180) messages from
MEDLAB-L.  90-95% of them were from October 1995 - Middle of February
1996. I have absolutely no idea what happened, how it happened, or ????.
Any of your experts (and I mean it as a compliment, really) have any ideas?

marc yergin
Internet: [log in to unmask]  (el-em.com)

Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Medical Laboratory Science
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB, Canada