Thu, 9 Jan 1997 18:34:38 -0800
Another hoax?  My daughter just sent me this message which is making the
rounds of Canadian federal gov't depts.  Since we personally  have had
experience with the MonkeyB virus, I am a little more cautious now.  Is
there a list of viruses (viri?) extant?
Thanks,
Lichen (AgeSmart Co-Owner)

 ----------
From: Steele, Anne: VAN
To: Pacific Region - Distribution
Subject: FW: VIRUS ALERT !!!!!!!
Date: Thursday, January 09, 1997 9:47AM

From: Lorimer, Wilma: GTIS
To: Dixon, Glenn: CBSC; Cannon, Daryll: C&I; Bottoms, Linda: C&I; Rudover,
Lindie: C&I; Wiseman, Ruth: C&I 5407RBS; Murray, PHIL: C&I; Vogel,
Marguerite: CRTC; Bullock, MA: HRDC; Gardiner, AH: HRDC; Henning, DC: HRDC;
Osborne, Donna: IC VIC; Jang, Frank: IC; Paugh, Gary: IC; Herrmann, Gord:
IC; Cartwright, Ivan: IC; Ball, Darlana: PCH; Pilon, Dominique: PCH;
Lacroix, Paul: PCH; Jang, Julie: WD VAN; GORING, W.R.; MacDonald, Marg: VIC;
steele, anne; McArthur, Lloyd; 'COUTINHO, FRANCE PCH   X400'; Sage, Dan