Bill Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 May 2002 12:34:30 -0400
At 11:22 AM 5/5/02 -0400, Tom Rawson wrote:

>> Auto-delete= Yes,Manual,Max(100),Delay(4),Probe(30)
>
>... Why not set the
>delay() even lower -- say to 1 or 2 -- so that MSN folks drop off the
>errors list if the get a day or two without errors?

That keyword line was the result of some experimentation.  Tried
extending the delay to 8 days with Full-Auto and Semi-auto.  Just
didn't work for preventing deletes.

>Does Max() have any meaning at all in this configuration?  I can't see
>that it would.

True, neither Max nor Delay has any apparent meaning with Manual.  Left
them there so I don't have to re-invent the line later.  It does make
sense to lower the delay number when/if some days without MSN errors
ever occur again.

-Bill