Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 13:22:44 EST
The list of country abbreviations appears in various books about the
 Internet and/or email.  I have such a list (on 1 page) that I
 Xeroxed from some book or other; unfortunately the book identification
 does not appear on this page.   I could fax a copy of it to anyone
 who sends me his or her email address within the next few hours;
 I will be out of town for the next week starting tomorrow.

Judith Hopkins                                    716 - 645-2796 (phone)
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer  716 - 645-5955 (FAX)
Central Technical Services
Lockwood Library Building            [log in to unmask] (Internet)
University at Buffalo                Listowner of [log in to unmask] ...
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200

    The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
       represent those of the University at Buffalo Libraries.