Janice Frasche <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Mar 2016 19:31:51 -0800
Since the announcement of the Drown vulneratibility a couple days
ago, I thought I'd mention Drown here..... while I have no idea if
this would be the cause of spammer's bypassing a Univ moderation
team, according to one site test, ou.edu has a lot of
vulnerabilities.

https://test.drownattack.com/?site=OU.EDU

Janice