Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:47:52 EST
There's a typo in that, it should say "link WA.OLB with the CGI library".
There should be a CGILIB provided with the web server that you can link
WA.OLB with to produce a working WA.EXE...unfortunately I know nothing
about Purveyor so I can't give you a more specific answer.  Basically
WA.OLB is just a library, it can't stand alone because it does not have
any CGI interface of its own.  That's why it has to be linked with the
appropriate CGI library for your web server.

We ship a pre-compiled WA.EXE that works with the most common VMS web
servers (and I'm stepping carefully here because I really don't know
much about VMS web servers) but does have to be relinked for others.

Nathan