Thu, 14 Jan 1993 20:37:28 -0600
It seems to me there may be a number of listowners who became such
before they really understood how their own systems worked, much
less how to manage RLP.  Perhaps we could have some online
workshops for these, or have old hands with the same sort of system
be mentor to an inexperienced new owner?

There is an obvious need for more practical, how to do it, information
getting to new list owners or we are going to have a very serious
problem.

As I've said before, I would rather we not bother Eric with things we
should be able to take care of ourselves.  If you aren't sure how
something works, ask before demanding a new button to push to fix
everything. He doesn't *have* to do all this for us, you know.

Douglas Winship   Austin, Texas   [log in to unmask]