Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:57:31 +0200
On  Sat, 14  Jun 1997  12:52:28 EDT  Bill Gruber  <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>LISTSERV echos back its internal job number in response to your OK -- it
>doesn't echo  back your  OK code  itself. I  don't quite  understand the
>point  of echoing  back  the job  number since  it  really doesn't  mean
>anything to the moderator,

I suppose  it could  be hidden, but  I wish you  good luck  debugging "It
doesn't work when I try to approve postings to my list" problems :-) Just
treat it as something that the  server administrator will need to know if
you need to report a problem.

  Eric