Vladislav Dolnik <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 10:40:23 +0100
I understand that my question is not devoted very much to the
problems of listserv etc. However, I was not able to find a reasonable
explanation and I understand that there are many experts on this list:
that is why I address my problem here:

I have been receiving from time to time one-line empty message from
myself dated January 1, 1970, 00:00:00. This week I received it every day
and it makes me rather nervous. The sysop at our server does not
clue what could cause this effect, he believes he lives with the gremlins
in symbiosis. A colleague of mine met this problem several times as well.

Any advice or help will be appreciated.

Vladislav Dolnik
listowner of CZE-ITP
Institute of Analytical Chemistry