"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:07:08 -0500
Okay, I am still looking to find out why my list isn't working the way
I want it to (and the way I think it should be), and have noticed, that
when I add someone, the ADD1 template never goes out.....what
might stop this?  The welcome goes out, but that is all they get for
notification when they are added (list is sub by owner BTW.)

Any ideas?  Thanx.
Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.