Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:15:59 -0400
At 08:23 PM 8/12/98 -0500, Winship asked:

>Why do you want to keep someone on the list set, I assume, perpetually to
>NOMAIL?  why not just delete the subscription?

I have a couple... they only want one subscription, but they want
to be able to post from either home or work (or some pair of accounts).

(However, I can't guess why one would want a NOMAIL subscriber to be
unable to access the archives.  Since NOMAIL/MAIL is under control of
the subscriber anyway, they could go MAIL temporarily anyway to do
their looking if it were an obstacle.)

Cheers,
Stan